§1. Basic information.
- The administrator of your personal data is:
- Contact with the Administrator is possible through:
- e-mail: [email protected]
§2.Data processing rules.
- The Administrator processes personal data with respect to the following principles:
- On a legal basis and in accordance with the law (legalism);
- Reliably and honestly (integrity);
- In a manner that is transparent to the data subject (transparency);
- For specific purposes and not “for stock” (minimization);
- No more than necessary (adequacy);
- With care for the accuracy of the data (correctness);
- No longer than necessary (timeliness);
- Ensuring adequate data security (safety).
§3.Objectives, legal basis and scope of data processing.
- We will process your data:
- for contact purposes in order to provide you with a response to your message sent to us directly by e-mail or through a form on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest in responding to you.
- for statistical, analytical and traffic monitoring purposes using cookies on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest related to the proper operation and functioning of the Site and conducting traffic analysis.
- We process your data in terms of:
- if you send us an e-mail then we will process the data it contains. Providing us with the data in the e-mail is done voluntarily. You can ask us to delete this data at any time.
- if you use the contact form on our site then we will process your data in the form of your e-mail address and name. Providing this data is a condition for us to respond to your inquiry.
- other data that the Administrator processes are IP address and other data stored in cookies, which are used by the Administrator to analyze the use by you and other users of the Site. Data processing in this regard may be stopped after you object.
§4. Recipients of the data and the intention to transfer the data to you outside the EEA or to an international organization.
- The recipient of your personal data is the provider of traffic analysis software for our website (Google Analytics);
- Your data is not transferred to countries outside the EEA or international organizations.
§5. Data storage term.
We are unable to determine for how long we will process your personal data. If you have provided us with your data in a form or email for contact purposes then we will process your data until you request the deletion of the data or object to the processing, but also in the event that we consider that we have fulfilled the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
§6 User Rights.
- In connection with the processing of your data, you have the following rights:
- access to the content of their data and
- The right to rectify, delete, limit their processing,
- The right to data portability,
- The right to object,
- The right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time and in any form, unless the processing of your data is carried out for the purpose of performance of a contract by the Administrator, in order for the Administrator to comply with its legal obligations to state institutions, or in order to pursue the Administrator’s legitimate interests.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (at the address of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
- You can get more information on the subject of data protection on the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection: www.uodo.gov.pl
- Cookies are primarily for your convenience – by using them, it significantly reduces the loading time of the site on subsequent visits.
- Features of cookies:
- They adapt the content of the website’s pages to the User. They optimize the User’s movement on the site, in particular, these files allow to recognize the device by which the site is displayed and to set its parameters in such a way that the navigation does not cause problems and optimized for the individual needs of the User.
- allow you to display a website, customized to your individual needs;
- create statistics so that the Administrator knows which content is of interest to Users. This allows for continuous improvement of the site and such a construction of content that will suit visitors to the site.
- allow the user to use the login option multiple times, which is much more convenient for you, as you are not forced to enter your login and password each time you move around the site and visit multiple times.
- The Site uses two main types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The user can delete cookies at any time.
- Cookies are placed on the User’s terminal device and may also be used by advertisers and other partners cooperating with the Website operator. The User, however, may delete them at any time.
- Więcej szczegółowych informacji na temat plików cookies dostępnych jest pod adresem http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl lub w sekcji „Pomoc” w menu przeglądarki internetowej.
- If you are in doubt about your cookie settings, please contact your web browser operator.